50 Scollard Condos
Fifty Scollard Condos is a new condo development by Lanterra Developments currently in preconstruction at 50 Scollard Street, Toronto. Fifty Scollard Condos has a total of 112 units.
What’s 50 Scollard?
Between 48-58 Scollard Street and 1315-1325 Bay Street this tall luxury condominium project project is being developed and designed by Urbacon, Bresler, Foster + Partners, and RAW Design in the Toronto Yorkville area near the Four Seasons Hotel.
The development plan includes 60% green roof coverage, an outdoor terrace amenity space, and 132 parking spaces. Interior amenities are not yet specified.
The 158-metre mixed-use tower will bring 112 residential units with retail-commercial space at ground level as well as a Privately Owned Publicly-Accessible Open Space (PoPS) featuring cafe-style seating and bicycle parking.
50 Scollard Highlights
- Has a walk score of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Annex neighbourhood in Toronto
- 1 minutes walk from Bay Subway Station
- 5 minutes to Shops On Bloor
- 10 minutes walk to The ROM
- Minutes from the University of Toronto-St. George Campus & Ryerson University
- Has a transit score of 97/100: world-class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Jesse Kechum Park, Harold Town and Budd Sugarman Park
For exclusive information on this pre-construction project.