We invite you to Make Your Way Home by heading EAST to DuEast Condominiums. As the sun rises in the east, so does a brand new condominium in one of Toronto’s most desirable and fastest growing neighbourhoods.
Situated at Sumach and Dundas Streets, in the heart of the award-winning Regent Park revitalization, this new, landmark residence will feature studio to three bedroom suite designs, outstanding resident amenities and a location that’s surrounded by a 6-acre park, aquatic centre, 2.8-acre athletic grounds, schools, shopping, dining, and easy transit options.
- Brand-new condominium suites coming to Toronto’s downtown east from the $200’s.
- Situated at Sumach and Dundas Streets, in the heart of the award-winning Regent Park revitalization, this new landmark residence will feature studio to three-bedroom suites, outstanding amenities and a location that’s surrounded by a 6-acre park, aquatic centre, 2.8-acre athletic grounds, schools, shopping, dining and easy transit options.
- Steps to 505 Dundas Streetcar: brisk transit ride to Eaton Centre, Dundas Square, Nathan Phillips Square and Ryerson University.
- Newest phase in the billion dollar Regent Park revitalization, which will boast a total of 12,500 residents in 5,115 units across 69 acres.
- Easy access to the Don Valley Parkway.
- On-site condo amenities: party room, rooftop terrace, state-of-the-art fitness centre and rock climbing bouldering cave.
- Local community amenities abound: Daniels Spectrum cultural hub and event space, a 6-acre park (splash pad, playgrounds, greenhouse and off-leash dog area) plus the 56,000 square foot Regent Park Community Centre.
- The Daniels Corporation is an award winning developer with an impressive portfolio that spans 25,000 homes, apartments and mixed-use communities. The innovative Toronto-based builder puts sustainable design and dynamic community life at the heart of all their developments.