Nautique Lakefront Residences
The Nautique Condos is a new development being planned for Burlington. These 170 residences will include retail units and 218 underground parking units. Stay tuned for more information.
Exquisite Features and Finishing Touches
- Suites designed by Cecconi Simone with up to 11’6″ soaring, smooth finished ceilings
- All suites are designed with IntelliSpace™ open-concept layouts to maximize living space
- Choice of exquisite plank laminate floors in living room, dining room, bedroom, hallways, foyer and den areas
- Conveniently located in-suite stacked washer and dryer (white)
- Spacious lakeview terraces and balconies
- Cecconi Simone custom-designed bathroom Corian sink with cabinetry below vanity and mirror/storage cabinet above vanity, and wall-mounted sink faucet
- Choice of sleek designer porcelain or ceramic bathroom floor and wall tiles
Top 8 Reasons to Live at Nautique Lakefront Residences
TrendTwo years in a row, Burlington has won the “Top Mid-Sized City in Canada” award.
LocationLocated at the beautiful lakefront, residences at Nautique can enjoy the waterfront lifestyle with gorgeous lake-views. Steps from shops, offices, bars, cafes and Spencer Smith Park, Lions Park, Brock Park and Apeldoom Park.
DeveloperADI is an innovative, trend-setting developer. Their mission to to over-deliver beyond your expectations.
AmenitiesLuxurious amenities is included and residences can enjoy everything Nautique Lakefront Residences offer.
Nautique Lakefront Residences Specs
Number of Storeys: 28
Total Number of Suites: 170
Est. Building Size: 16,180 sq ft
Floor Plans: 24
Suite Size Range: 463 – 928 sq ft
Price / sq ft from: $817
Parking Price: $69,990
Locker Price: $4,950