Transit City 3 Condos is a New Condo development by CentreCourt
Transit City is for the people who want to be central to life in the GTA. With the Subway, Regional Transit and Major Highways at your doorstep, get to Downtown Toronto, Markham, Brampton or Newmarket in no time. You can dash down to the Air Canada Centre for the big game or Pearson Airport to catch your next flight. With Yorkdale, York University & Union Station easily within reach, Transit City is the best way to stay connected. Located literally steps away from the Future Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station, you’ll be next to the newest Subway Station in the GTA. However you look at it Transit City Condos presents an amazing opportunity to live in the heart of the action!
Builder: CentreCourt, SmartREIT & Penguin
Address: 3200 Hwy 7, Vaughan
Pricing: From The $300s
Suite Types: 1 Bedroom – 3 Bedroom Suites
Storeys/Suites: 55 Storeys/550 Suites
Square Footage: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Finishes: 9’ Ceilings, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Washer & Dryer, Laminate Flooring Throughout, Quartz/Granite Counters
Amenities: Party Room, Games Room, Concierge, YMCA Gym Membership, BBQ Area, Zen Garden, Ground Floor Retail, Above Ground Resident & Visitor Parking
The Third & Final Tower of Transit City Condos
The Neighbourhood Vaughan Metropolitan Centre
Vaughan Metropolitan centre will become Vaughan’s downtown core. The VMC Subway Station will be located right beside Transit City 3 Condos connecting you to all of Toronto. This will be an exciting addition to Vaughan that will contribute to the community.
Transit City 3 Condos is steps away from the everyday necessities of shopping and fitness to luxurious nightlife and entertainment. Located in the area is a movie theatre, Vaughan Putting Edge, local clubs, Dave & Buster’s, amazing eateries, and so many more amenities being developed for all ages.
Right beside the subway station you won’t get a closer option! Transit City 3 is 5 minutes to York University, 15 minutes to Yorkdale, and 43 minutes to Union Station! Transit is endless with the TTC VMC Subway Station, Inter-Regional Bus Terminal, and Vivanext Bus Rapid Transit Station all to open late 2017. Also located near Hwy 7, Hwy 400, and Hwy 407, commuting will be a breeze.
With the redevelopment Vaughan is considering the addition of 4 more schools. Schools currently nearby include:
-Father Bressani Catholic High School
-St. John Bosco Catholic Elementary School
-Blue Willow Public
Transit City 3 Condos Specs
Request Parking Price
Request Locker Price
Please Register Below To Receive Brochure, Price List & Floor Plans.
Reasons To Buy Transit City Condos
- The First Residential Phase of a 100 Acre Master Plan including Residential, Office, Retail & a 9 Acre Urban Park. Anchored by a Buca Branded Restaurant at the base of the building and with flagship retail such as Wal-Mart, Lowes, Home Outfitters & RBC at your doorstep with other Big Box Retail just moments away.
- Direct Access to the Brand New Vaughan Metropolitan Subway Station connecting Vaughan’s 330,000+ Residents to York University (50,000+ Student Population) & Downtown Toronto.
- Minutes to Highways 400 & 407, Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre & Canada’s Wonderland.
- In Close Proximity to Loads of Entertainment (Cineplex, Dave & Busters, Restaurants, Nightlife & More).
- Across a Brand New 100,000 Square Feet YMCA, Library & Community Centre.
- Average Rental Rates In The Area:
- 1 Bedroom: $1600
- 1 Bedroom + Den: $1650-$1800
- 2 Bedroom: $1900-$2100
- 2 Bedroom + Den: $2000-$2200