Yonge Parc 2 Condos By Pemberton In Richmond Hill
Yonge Parc 2 Condos is a new per-construction Condo project located at Highway 7 and Yonge In Richmond Hill. Developed by Pemberton Development. Yonge Parc 2 Condo Price starting From Low $300’s, Estimated completion in 2020. Yonge Parc Condos have 19 stories and 202 Units. Unit sizes from 580 to 1355 sq.ft.The first phase of Yonge Parc sold out immediately so if you are interested we urge you to act quickly so you do not miss out. You will receive absolute First Access to Pricing & Floor Plans to the project by the beginning of next week. Pricing is anticipated to start at $630 per square foot INCLUDING parking.
Reasons To Buy*
- Located in the highly sought after Highway 7 & Yonge Street Community in Richmond Hill
- Steps to the Langstaff Go Transit, VIVA & Yonge Regional Transit (YRT)
- Average Rental Rates in the area fetching $1550-$1700 for 1 Bedroom + Dens // $1950-$2150 for 2 Bedrooms // $2000-$2300 for 2 Bedroom + Dens
- Short drive to Highways 407, 404 & Highway 7
- Phase 2 of a Master Planned Community
- Trusted Developer as The Pemberton Group has over 50 years of experience
- Richmond Hill remains one of Ontario’s fastest growing communities and has become a family friendly community with strong growth in property value
- Close Proximity to Entertainment, Bix Box Stores, Retail, Restaurants & More Including Hillcrest Mall, South Hill Shopping Centre, Cineplex, The Home Depot, Walmart, Canadian Tire, Best Buy, The Brick, Sears, Winners, Staples, Toys R Us, Urban Barn, Kitchen Stuff Plus, Indigo, Milestones, Starbucks, Montanas, Kelseys, Milestones & More
- Employment wise, Richmond Hill is home to the Headquarters of Lexmark, Rogers Communications, BMW Canada, Compuware, Staples, York Region Transit/Viva Head Office & More
- A brilliant place to live, eat, shop, work and play
Yonge Parc 2 Condos Highlight:
- Immediate to public transportation, Bus and major transportation routes just minutes away
- Close to immediate area shops, restaurants and world-class shopping malls.
- Short Drive to Hwy 407, and highway 7
- walk score 83, Very Walkable to Most errands can be accomplished on foot.