THERE'S NOTHING ELSE LIKE IT
It's heritage-inspired but completely modern. With gorgeous historic details – but none of the downsides that come with age. PARLIAMENT&CO. is where industrial chic meets modern tech.
The building itself is wonderfully mixed-use. There are 3,000 square feet of retail on the main level, perfect for a hip local eatery or coffee hot spot. Just head down a couple of floors to have lunch, cocktails, client meals, company functions and more.
From floors 2 to 5, PARLIAMENT&CO. has dedicated commercial loft spaces: big and industrial, with plenty of personality. And fully designed to your specs – that's the beauty of buying in a new build. And now in our current climate, office space that considers social distancing measures so you can grow your business into the future.
Then on 6 to 10 you'll find Warehouse Lofts, twenty beautiful live/work lofts populated by small startups and creative businesses tapping into the area’s energy and industrial vibe. They have amenities including a gym, bike repair station and a dog washing station, all accessible to commercial tenants as well. (So if you take your office pooch for a walk at lunch and he gets a little muddy, you're covered.)
The top floor is an incredible glass-enclosed event space with outdoor terraces and remarkable city views – the perfect place for anything from a holiday party to a product launch.
Together, these four elements make up PARLIAMENT&CO., the city’s most innovative new building, Thinking of your needs and inspiring your future potential.
FEATURES & FINISHES
WAREHOUSE LOFTS TORONTO
• Heritage-inspired industrial warehouse built form that offers flexible spaces for spirited driven individuals looking for the ultimate cool live/work loft spaces• 11-storey building combines retail at grade, commercial spaces, live/work lofts and rooftop event space• Bold red brick base with concrete panels and large industrial-style warehouse windows with black mullions in a striking grid form• Intimate boutique lobby finished with white veneer brick and a warm wood slate ceiling; three elevators with an industrial vibe combined with a nod to technology• Terraces with glazing and aluminum railings, equipped with gas bib for BBQs, hose bib, electrical outlets and metal planters• Thermally insulated low-E energy efficient double-glazed windows• 29 inspired live/work lofts on levels 6-10, and commercial spaces on levels 2-5• Rooftop event space on the 11th level overlooking the city skyline• Retail space on the main level• 700 SF gym on the 4th level with stretching/yoga space, treadmill and elliptical equipment, punching bag, and free weights• Oversized terrace off the gym with BBQ, intimate table/seating areas, comfortable seating and loungers• Bicycle storage area on P1, equipped with shower facilities and bike repair station• Electric vehicle charging rough-in P1 and P2• Resident and commercial parking P1 and P2• Visitor parking on P1• Dog washing area on P1
PEACE OF MIND
• Building surveillance cameras in underground garage and entry points• License plate recognition system provides access to parking on levels, P1 and P2• Smoke, carbon monoxide and heat detectors
• Wood veneer, solid core loft entry door with guest viewer and push/pull door lever, controlled by smartphone, key pad or fob• Bright, bold open-concept loft design allows natural light to fill the space• Approximately 10ft high ceilings• Oversized industrial warehouse windows with black mullions; thermally insulated low-E energy efficient double-glazed windows• Custom designed industrial sliding doors using reclaimed wood with exposed hardware• 8ft tall interior swing doors• Flooring choices include polished concrete floor or wide-plank, designer-selected laminate flooring• Exposed spiral ducts and concrete columns with flared capitals• Interior windows for recessed spaces allowing for more natural light• Glass doors to private balcony or terrace• Custom designed retractable window system to bring the outdoors inside the loft• Energy efficient windows with screens on all awning windows• 4" square profile baseboard• Choice of white paint for the interior walls• Lever-style, satin-finish interior door hardware• Wire shelving in all storage spaces
• Custom designed 13ft long Italian galley kitchen cabinetry with an oversized multifunctional island in a selection of colours• Quartz countertop for kitchen, backsplash and island in a selection of colours• Under-cabinet lighting• Undermount stainless steel single bowl sink with single-lever faucet set and pull-out spray
• Energy efficient appliance package, including:- 30” panelled fridge and freezer- 30” induction cooktop with concealed hood fan exhaust vented to the exterior- 30” wall oven- Panelled 24” dishwasher- Pantry with shelves & concealed microwave
• Contemporary bathroom cabinetry in a selection of colours, with vessel(s) sink, and wall-mounted mirror• Choice of polished concrete or 24”x12” porcelain tile flooring• Quartz countertop• Comfort height toilet• Glass shower with porcelain-tile• Deep soaker bathtub• Polished chrome faucet, shower set and accessories• Pressure balanced mixing valve for the bathtub and shower• Exhaust fan
• Porcelain tile 12”x24” and a floor drain• Full-size front-loading washer and dryer
Parliament & Co. is playing a big part in the revitalization sweeping Toronto’s Old Town. Regent Park’s transformation to successful market-driven, mixed-use neighbourhood has become a model for successful urban renewal. Neighboring Moss Park is undergoing a major refresh, too, and Corktown’s condo boom has livened up the area with interesting people, quality markets, parks, community events and more.
Queen and Parliament is hitting its stride as the next downtown hub for business. With the exciting renewal of the Moss Park and Regent Park neighborhoods, the revitalized Canary District, historic Corktown, George Brown College campus, and the iconic Distillery District all nearby, you’re at the center of a dynamic, evolving part of the city.
Exciting, innovative businesses are staking their claim on this part of town as well, making for a high-energy mix of commercial and residential that makes this an enviable place to spend your days.
Entrepreneurs, visionaries, disruptors, artists and creators. You'll be in good company in this vibrant community.
Transit score 100, Walk score 97, Bike score 75.
The transit and walk scores here are pretty much unbeatable: the super-central Queen and Parliament location makes it incredibly easy to get around town.
With the 501 Queen, the 504 King and the 65 Parliament, streetcars and buses will get you where you want to go. Plus, there's a future TTC relief line slated for King, and a GO/VIA station planned near Cherry Street, so transit options will only get better.
ABOUT THE BUILDER
INTEGRITY. TRUST. EXPERIENCE.
FOUNDED IN 1986, The Downing Street Group is a full-service developer with a keen focus on transforming the urban landscape with revitalized real estate investments that add value and enhance the communities with which they integrate.
POINT. FOCUS. DIRECTION.
Armed with a strong understanding of urban design and a future-focused approach to real estate, The Sher Corporation develops high-quality residences that add value to the architectural landscape. Sher is dedicated to creating outstanding residences that push the design envelope, while seamlessly weaving into the existing urban fabric.
Source: Parliament & Co.