Designed by Page + Steele / IBI Group Architects the 52- storey mixed-use tower offers the ultimate in modern luxury living. The elegant building comprises 476 condominium residences, anchored by a new lifestyle hotel, Canopy by Hilton, that will welcome visitors and residents alike. Both refined and playful in its presence, The Rosedale injects itself gracefully into its surroundings while signaling the beginning of exciting changes for this burgeoning area of the city.
FEATURES & FINISHES
1. Ceiling height of approximately 8’ 6” smooth ceilings (concrete slab to slab) for floors up to including the 49th floor, and approximate 9 ft. smooth ceilings (concrete slab to slab) on the 50th floor and above. Ceiling heights are exclusive of bulkheads, which are required for mechanical purposes such as kitchen and bathroom exhausts, and heating and cooling ducts2. Solid core suite entry door with hardware3. Sliding or swing doors, as per plans4. Exposed concrete columns, as per plans5. Interior bedrooms feature sliding glass panel doors,as per plans6. Polished chrome finish lever door hardware on all swinginterior passage doors7. Choice of designer-selected laminate flooring throughout,except in bathrooms and laundry closets, as per plans8. Designer selected baseboards, door frames and casings9. Decora-style, white light switches and matching whitereceptacles10. Capped ceiling outlet in dining room, bedroom(s) and den11. Ceiling light in walk-in closet(s)12. Wire shelving in all closets13. Semi-gloss o!-white paint throughout kitchen, laundry,powder room and bathrooms. Flat latex o!-white paint inall other areas14. Trim and doors to be painted o!-white semi-gloss15. Balcony or terrace, as per plan16. Large aluminum windows17. Electrical and cable rough in for wall mounted TV18. Thermostat and smoke detector
19. Contemporary kitchen cabinetry custom designed by Studio Munge20. Valance lighting21. Engineered Quartz kitchen countertops22. Porcelain tile kitchen backsplash23. Single bowl stainless steel undermount kitchen sink24. Polished chrome, single handle kitchen faucet25. Brand name stainless steel appliances including fridge,slide-in range, microwave, and dishwasher26. Hood fan27. Ceiling mounted track light
28. Washroom vanity custom designed by Studio Munge29. Marble or Quartz vanity countertop30. Polished chrome, single lever faucet31. Polished chrome, one handle tub/shower faucet32. Drop in acrylic soaker tub33. Mirror above vanity34. Choice of porcelain floor tile, from Vendor’s standardsamples. Shower floor to be one-piece complete fiberglass pan by Kohler or 2” x 2” tiles35. Choice of full height porcelain wall tiles in tub or shower enclosure, from Vendor’s standard samples and as per plans36. Frameless roll-top glass shower enclosure as per plans37. Bathroom light fixture38. Privacy lock on washroom doors39. Accessory package including chrome towel bar and toilet paper holder40. White two-piece elongated toilet41. Bathroom exhaust fan vented to exterior
42. In suite laundry facilities include 24” front loading white stacked washer and dryer. Dryer vented to exterior43. Laundry area floor finished in white ceramic tile
COMFORT, COMMUNICATIONS & ENGINEERING FEATURES
44. Rogers IgniteTM 250u - High-Speed Internet service includingRogers Advanced Wi-Fi Modem45. Individually controlled heating and cooling system46. Suite electricity individually metered47. Pre-wired for cable TV and telephones as per plans48. In suite sprinkler system
ABOUT THE BUILDER
The story of the Gupta Group begins with Dr. Steve Gupta, the purchase of a Port Hope truck stop in 1979, and the boundless ambition he brought with him each day he showed up for work. That truck stop kept growing — soon a hotel and restaurant were added, which then truly broke ground for the foundation of what we now know as The Gupta Group and Easton’s Group of Hotels.
Today, The Gupta Group and Easton’s Group of Hotels is one of Canada’s largest, and most diverse real estate businesses. The Gupta Group portfolio of companies and organizations has now spanned to include Easton’s Group of Hotels, Rogue Insight Capital, and The Gupta Family Foundation. Led by Dr. Gupta’s daughter, Reetu Gupta is the current President & CEO of The Gupta Group, Easton’s Group of Hotels and The Gupta Family Foundation. Under Reetu’s leadership, Easton’s has successfully grown into the national leader in hotel development and management with a portfolio that includes 19 hotels, with 6 currently under development, representing renowned brands such as Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Starwood with aggressive plans to continue adding hotels in locations across the province of Ontario and beyond — notably bringing the first Canopy by Hilton to Canada, slated for a Fall 2022 opening.
The Gupta Group is comprised of passionate, skilled leaders that are carving the way for the future of diversified business management, hotel and hospitality excellence, and residential concepts that bring new life and vitality into the communities they serve.
Source: The Rosedale on Bloor | Gupta Group