Community-centric residences, Scout’s unobtrusive yet engaging design complements the vibrant neighbourhood in which it sits. The building’s distinctive terraced design creates visual interest and articulates an air of friendliness that’s in keeping with the area’s social milieu. From its recessed balconies to courtyard, its vertical and horizontal community landscape, Scout’s design stems from our desire to connect with our surroundings.
There’s so much to be said about West St. Clair West. With the Portuguese and Italians calling it home for generations, the community has a unique energy. While old time “Mom and Pop” shops still serve the faithful, the “Sons and Daughters” are making their presence known. Crowded with an abundance of restaurants and bars, the best gelaterias in the city, and now breweries, cafes, organic eateries and boutiques, this is a place that loves food, family and more importantly, fun. The St. Clair Streetcar and future Smart Track erase the concept of time and distance and add more to its ‘it’ factor.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- A wide variety of unit types and sizes: with 9’ ceiling heights on all floors. Quoted ceiling heights are on main principal rooms and are exclusive of bulkheads required for mechanical purposes such as kitchen and bathroom exhausts, heating and cooling ducts, and sprinklers sliding or swing doors open onto the balcony* or terrace.*- Laminate wood floors** throughout with the exception of the bathroom(s)*, and washer/dryer room.- Smooth painted ceilings in all areas.- Neutral colour painted interior walls.- Slab-style bedroom, bathroom, and washer/dryer room doors with brushed chrome hardware.- Sliding doors on all closets.*- Vinyl coated wire shelving in all closets.- Stacked washer and dryer unit.- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning system.
- Custom-styled kitchen cabinetry in a selection of door finishes.**- Quartz surface counter top**- Glass tile backsplash.**- Single bowl stainless steel sink.*- Single lever deck mounted faucet set with pullout spray appliances: refrigerator, cooktop oven, and integrated dishwasher.- Over-the range microwave with built-in exhaust fan vented to the exterior.
- Custom-styled bathroom cabinetry in a selection of door finishes** with medicine cabinet.*- Porcelain wall tile** to bathtub* and/or shower stall* surround walls.- Porcelain floor tile** in bathroom(s).*- Quartz surface counter and white sink.- Full vanity-width mirror.- Bathtub* or shower stall* as per plan.- White bathroom fixtures.- Wall mounted vanity faucet with backsplash.- Chrome washroom accessories package: toilet paper holder, towel bar, and shower curtain rod.- Pressure balanced mixing valve in the bathtub* and/or shower stall.*- Exhaust fan vented to the exterior.
ELECTRICAL FEATURES & FIXTURES
- Individual electrical panel with circuit breakers.- White ‘decora style’ receptacles and switches throughout.- Ceiling mounted track lighting in kitchen.- Ceiling mounted light fixtures in foyer and hallways capped ceiling outlet in dining area*, bedroom(s), and den.- Switch-controlled split outlet in living room.- Recessed downlighting in bathroom(s.)- Electrical outlet on balcony or terrace.
- Structured high speed wiring infrastructure with network centre to support the latest entertainment and high speed communications services.- Cable television and communication outlets. Category 5 wiring to all communication outlets. Rg-6 coaxial cable to all cable television outlets. Each cable television and communication outlet connects directly to the suite network centre.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Electronic access control system at all main building.- Entry points and parking garage.- Smoke alarms provided in all suites.- Sprinklers installed throughout the building and provided in all suites
ABOUT THE BUILDER
At Graywood, we’re working hard to create communities that are not just optimized for life today, but built with a vision of a prosperous tomorrow. With a keen eye on how, and where people want to live, and a passion for projects that get noticed and endure, we work hard to ensure that our purchasers are making the right investment, both personally and financially.
Graywood communities are designed to not only meet the demands of today, but also help to ensure a flourishing future. Graywood homes are not only built with a solid foundation of investment expertise, but built to last – helping to ensure enduring value and peace of mind for generations.
Source: Scout | Graywood Communities
Assignment # 1
Assignment # 2