Coming soon to the North East corner of Confederation Parkway & City Centre Drive inMississauga, is Daniels City Centre – Wesley Tower. This new development is the 8th building in Daniels’ 23 acre master planned, mixed-use community.
Reasons To Buy:
- Located in the first master-planned, mixed-use community in the Mississauga City Centre.
- Minutes to Square One shopping mall, Sheridan College, City Hall, Celebration Square, restaurants, shopping and more.
- Moments to transit including the new Hurontario LRT, Mississauga’s MiWay and highways 401, 403 and 407.
- Built by the award-winning Daniels Corporation. One of Toronto’s premiere
developers, who specialize in building communities where thousands of
residents call home.
- Competitive rental rates:
- 1 Bedroom Suites $1,550-$1,650
- 1 Bedroom + Den Suites $1,600-$1,750
- 2 Bedroom Suites $1,900-$2,100
- 2 Bedroom + Den Suites $2,100-$2,300
- Project Name: Daniels City Centre – Wesley Tower
- Address: 360 City Centre Drive
- Builder: Daniels Corporation
- Pricing: from the mid $200,000s
- Number of storeys: 43
- Number of suites: 506
- Suite types: 1-3 bedrooms
Daniels City Centre Condos-Mississauga
Daniels City Centre Condos is part of the master planned mixed community around Square One Mall. Its neighbourhood feature pedestrian friendly pathways, a three acre community park, tree- lined streets, a public art and a community park. The area offers a lot of amenities to the residents including an option to shop at square one, enjoy live theatre and attend Sheridan College’s Hazel McCallion campus. If you are a sportsperson, it gives you a chance to visit YMCA and indulge in some play at Playdium. If you have young children, owning a unit at Daniels City Condos will give them an opportunity to mingle with other children during the yearly Mississauga Celebration Square and take part in fireworks show and kids summer movies. It is, certainly, the greatest place on earth to let your kids loose for a few hours to get some fresh air.