Panda Condos will be a 35 story tower, on completion, the project will add 629 dwelling units in downtown Toronto.
This is a residential development being developed by lifetime developments on a proposed site that was previously occupied and used by the World’s biggest Book store that opened its doors in 1980. The building was demolished on the 30th of March 2014 to pave way for this magnificent Panda Condos. The building will also have office spaces located on the 3rd floor. It will also have a parking space capable of accommodate 242 vehicles and 610 bicycles. The condos will be accessed from Edward Street as well as the lane located on the northern side of the building.
- 2 minute walk to Dundas Subway Station
- Has a walkscore of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Bay Street Corridor neighbourhood in Toronto
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Close to shops, restaurants and entertainment
- Nearby park include Larry Sefton Park, Trinity Park and Labyrinth and College Park
Why Buy At Yonge/Dundas?
- The epicenter of Toronto
- A magnet for tourists and 905ers
- Toronto’s largest downtown mall (The Eaton Centre)
- Average Household Income is $40,000 higher than that of the GTA
- One of the busiest intersection in Canada with over 100,000 pedestrians daily
- Ryerson University with over 43,000 students
- Great for investors (high yield rentals due to proximity of Ryerson and UoT)